People Location allows to monitor operators and visitors in indoor and / or outdoor environments (company yards) for multiple reasons:
- Safety: in the event of areas at risk, fire, danger, etc … the system allows you to instantly check the position of the people to be assisted
- Access control: to monitor entry / exit with possible management of restricted access areas
- Activity monitoring: to monitor the stationing times of an operator in a specific area or to monitor the interaction between objects and people
Location of goods allows the identification of individual components, packages, pallets, or entire lots in an indoor and / or outdoor environment (company yards) both in a static and moving position, guiding the operator in a timely manner.
Here are the main applications:
- Location: Punctual real-time identification of an asset, package, pallet or machinery
- Access control: to monitor the entry / exit of goods from specific areas (Plant, warehouse, production lines, buffer areas, consolidation areas, etc …)
- Timely identification of an asset based on FIFO logics
- Monitoring of supply times of production lines
Geolocation of vehicles allows the identification and / or tracing of individual vehicles and devices in an indoor and / or outdoor environment (company yards), whether static or in motion.
- AGV /Forklifts: Geolocation of forklifts and AGV / LGV for monitoring delivery times and any malfunctions
- Company Fleets: Optimization of routes, monitoring and traceability of company vehicle fleets
Le tecnologie integrabili
The Ultra wide band (UWB) tags allow a geolocation of the package to which they are associated with an accuracy that can go up to 30cm thanks to the Ultra wide transmission frequencies used (from 3 to 7 Ghz.)